During the Bonn Climate Conference of May 2017, the CARISMA project team organised a side-event on Global R&D cooperation in climate technologies: opportunities and challenges. This side-event explored the implications of such cooperation, which increasingly involves universities and private companies from emerging economies, such as China, India and Brazil, on development and transfer of mitigation technologies.
The following speakers formed the panel for the event:
- Ulrich Elmer Hansen (UNEP Danish Technical University Partnership)
- Sören Lindner (Radboud University)
- Martina Lyons (European Commission)
- Juan Hoffmeister (Green Climate Fund)
- Marieke Reijalt (European Hydrogen Association)
- Gabriel Blanco (UNICEN)
The side-event is archived at
choose session "UN Climate Change Conference May 2017 (SB 46)".